Buying weed can be tricky. Even if you know what you’re doing, there’s always the possibility of getting ripped off. So whether it’s your first buying or you’ve been buying for years, here are ten things to look for to avoid getting ripped off when buy weed online in person.
Ten Things to Look for When Buying Weed in Person
When buying weed, there are a few key things you should always look for to ensure you’re getting high-quality products and not getting ripped off. Here are the top ten things to look for:
- Avoid dealing with clearly high people. If the person selling you weed is high, they don’t care about quality or rip-offs and will just take your money and give you whatever they have.
- Don’t buy from someone who seems desperate for the sale. Desperate people are more likely to take advantage of you.
- Never buy from someone who won’t let you inspect the product before buying. A reputable dealer will have no problem letting you inspect the product before making a purchase.
- Stay away from people who are pushy about making a sale. As with point two, pushy people are more likely to take advantage of you.
- Never buy pre-packaged bags of weed. You cannot know what’s in them or how much you’re getting.
- Don’t buy from someone who doesn’t have change for a hefty bill. This is a classic scam where someone takes your money and runs without giving you the weed you paid for.
- Be wary of anyone who wants to do business in a public place like a park or street corner. These places are not conducive to making a transaction and increase the chances of being caught by law enforcement.
- Avoid anyone who tries to sell you more than you asked for. This could be a sign that they’re trying to scam you by selling you low-quality weed at a higher price than usual.
- If the person seems too good to be true, they probably are. If someone offers you a fantastic deal that’s too good to pass up, it’s likely a scam.
- Use your best judgment. If something feels off, it probably is. Trust your gut, and don’t do business with someone if you have a bad feeling about them.
Things To Keep In Mind:
When buying weed, always inspect the product before making a purchase. Avoid dealing with people who are high, seem desperate, or pushy about making a sale. Never buy pre-packaged bags of weed, and be wary of anyone who doesn’t have change for a hefty bill. Use your best judgment when choosing who to do business with; if something feels off, it probably is. Trust your gut, and don’t let yourself be scammed.
Buying weed doesn’t have to be complicated or dangerous as long as you’re careful and use common sense. By following these ten simple tips, you can avoid getting ripped off and ensure that your next transaction goes smoothly! Do you have any tips for avoiding rip-offs when buying weed? Share them in the comments below!