There is nothing more satisfying than indulging in a tasty dessert after a delicious meal. A lot of people enjoy desserts, and some even use desserts as a way to celebrate special occasions. However, there are times when you may not have access to the right tools to make a delectable treat. This is where cream chargers come in. Cream chargers are canisters filled with nitrous oxide that you use in conjunction with a whipping dispenser to make whipped cream for your desserts. Yet, there’s much more you can do with cream chargers than simply making whipped cream. In this blog, I will be sharing different ways to make delicious desserts using cream chargers.
1. Mousse – Mousse is a light and airy dessert that you can make with cream chargers. To start, whip up heavy cream in a whipping dispenser and then add in your favorite flavors, such as chocolate or fruit puree. After this, fill cream chargers with the mixture and discharge as needed into small bowls or glasses. Let these chill in the refrigerator for a few hours and voila, you have an airy and delicious dessert to enjoy.
2. Ice Cream – You can use cream chargers to make ice cream without churning it. Simply mix together heavy cream, sugar, vanilla extract (or other desired flavors), and pour it into a whipping dispenser. Use cream chargers to charge the dispenser and then let it chill in the freezer for two hours. This process creates a soft-serve style ice cream that melts in your mouth.
3. Toppings – Cream chargers are also perfect for creating unique and delicious dessert toppings. For instance, you can mix together melted dark chocolate with heavy cream and sugar, charge a whipping dispenser with cream chargers, and voila, you have a rich and chocolatey topping to pour over your ice cream, strawberries, or cake.
4. Foam – A lot of chefs use foam to add a layer of texture to their desserts. Using a mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, sugar, and your desired flavorings. Next, strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve to create a homogenous result. Transfer the mixture into a whipping dispenser, charge it with cream chargers, and then slowly dispense the foam onto your desserts.
5. Infused Cream – Finally, cream chargers can be used to create infused cream that will take your desserts to the next level. Simply heat up some heavy cream along with your desired flavors (such as vanilla, lavender, or cinnamon) and let it simmer. Strain the mixture into a whipping dispenser and charge with cream chargers. The result is a uniquely flavored whipped cream that will elevate your desserts to a whole new level.
Cream chargers are a creative and fun way to amp up your desserts without spending a lot of time and money in the process. With the above ideas, you can create delicious and unique desserts that will impress your guests or simply satisfy your sweet tooth. Don’t be afraid to mix and match flavors to create your own distinctive concoctions. Remember, the sky’s the limit when it comes to using cream chargers for delicious desserts.